Analog map is a classic cartographic design, containing information on the spatial distribution of objects geographical. With the technological advances in surveying and mapping, a revolution has been made in the acquisition and processing of information.
Slowly and effectively replaced traditional media, such as paper, film, fabric, glass or metal plate with the 21st century inventions - CD, DVD, Blu-ray, and analog maps were replaced by digital maps.
Keeping up with the times, having at our disposal high measuring technology of Leica and Nikon, working on the latest software, and most importantly, leaning on years of experience and qualified staff, the company "Geocad" Ltd. Offers the highest quality digital development of various types of surveying:
- Maps for planning purposes
- Maps for legal purposes
- Inventory of as-built maps for buildings, engineering and public utilities.
We also carry out specialized projecst surveying:
- Longitudinal and transverse profiles of linear objects
- Longitudinal profiles of overhead power lines
- Maps of landings with longitudinal and cross sectional area of ascendance
- Measurements of inaccessible objects
- Maps, contour dump ground
- Measurement and calculation of the area of allotments
And much, much more.
On request, the documentation is passed in both analog (print) and digital - as dwg, dxf, pdf, etc.
We have done over 140 different digital publications for the area from 1 to 1200 ha for urban areas and rural areas. The most important and most interesting of them are:
We are open to new challenges and desire to undertake non-standard orders.